Welcome to Personnel Department's Job Information and Employee Resources pages!
ALWAYS SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN TO VIEW ALL AVAILABLE FOLDERS AND DOCUMENTS!
AVUHSD District Administrative Office Hours. As always, be sure to carefully check any actual posted application-deadlines which may be different from office hours. You may view information by clicking on a general area/folder below, IE: "Certificated" for teachers. "Classified" for non-teaching, etc. Throughout this website, you may click on "File" at the top of the column to sort items into alphabetical order for easier viewing OR click on "Modified" to sort items by date. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of any page to view all information.
- American Cancer Society and AVUHSD
- AVUHSD and UNITED WAY
- AVUHSD Directory
- CERTIFICATED (Teaching) Personnel
- Classified (Non-Teaching) Personnel
- Employee Email Web Portal and Technology Usage Agreement
- Employee Recognition Program - A Tradition of Excellence
- File lists
- INJURY PREVENTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
- Non-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Gender Equity Information
- Risk Management (Health Benefits, Safety and More)
- SAFETY DATA SHEETS (formerly Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Target Solutions - Online Training Program
- TB Test
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER The Antelope Valley Union High School District is committed to offering an employment and educational environment free from discrimination with respect to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other unlawful consideration.
Diversity is one of the defining strengths of America, and the diversity of the Antelope Valley Union High School District workforce is essential in the preparation of our students with academic, technical, and work-related skills necessary for success in the 21st century. To accomplish this undertaking, it is essential that we have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we serve and educate. The Antelope Valley Union High School District is committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining highly qualified employees who not only represent our community, but are also dedicated to creating a culture of inclusion that values each individual and promotes collaboration and fairness.